This site is reader-supported and we earn commissions if you purchase products from retailers after clicking on a link from our site. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Going on any diet is a challenge. With all the sumptuous foods around you, your cravings for sweets, and a busy lifestyle, working on losing weight is often an uphill battle.
The keto diet can be even more so with the dreaded “keto flu” that can leave you drained and ready to quit too soon. An electrolyte supplement is an important part of your arsenal to combat this and help you get into ketosis without too many side effects.
Before taking any nutritional supplement it is important to make sure that you do your research and find out what is in it and whether it is suitable for you and your diet.
Before taking any nutritional supplement it is important to make sure that you do research about what is in it and whether it is suitable for you and your diet.
Electrolyte imbalance is common when on the keto diet. When the body is in ketosis electrolytes are easily lost because your body retains less water.
This can cause flu-like symptoms like headaches, fatigue, cramps, constipation, and bloating.
The best way to prevent electrolyte imbalance is to take an electrolyte supplement.
We have found the best keto electrolyte powder that will help you transition into and maintain ketosis.
Ultima Replenisher Electrolyte Powder Review
Ultima Replenisher Electrolyte Powder is a natural electrolyte solution made up of 6 electrolytes and some support minerals to help improve hydration and replenish those lost electrolytes while on a ketosis diet.
It is a premium formula that includes selenium, zinc, calcium, phosphorus, chloride, potassium, sodium, and magnesium.
All these components help you keep hydrated and aid in muscle recovery and improving energy levels.
Ultima Replenisher Electrolyte Powder is made with real fruit extracts and plant-based colors.
You are guaranteed that it is all plant based and does not contain artificial flavors or dyes, or GMO products.
It has no calories, sugar, carbs, maltodextrin, gluten, or any other artificial ingredients.
Unlike other electrolyte solutions that are loaded with sugar, it is keto-friendly.
It effectively replaces electrolytes lost while your body is in ketosis.
It aids your overall health and helps to maintain your body temperature, lubricate joints, and eliminate wastes and toxins from the body.
Ultima Replenisher Nutrition Facts
Here is what is in each serving of the raspberry flavored powder (1 scoop or stickpack = 3.2g)
- Calories 0
- Total Carbohydrates 0 g
- Sugars 0 g
- Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate) 100 mg (167% DV)
- Calcium (as calcium citrate and calcium ascorbate) 65 mg (7% DV)
- Phosphorus (as potassium phosphate) 70 mg (7% DV)
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 100 mg (25% DV)
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 1 mg (7% DV)
- Selenium (as selenium amino acid chelate) 1.25 mcg (2% DV)
- Copper (as copper citrate) 0.2 mg (10% DV)
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 0.2 mg (10% DV)
- Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate) 5 mcg (4% DV)
- Molybdenum (as sodium molybdate) 3.5 mcg (5% DV)
- Chloride (as sodium chloride) 79 mg (2% DV)
- Sodium (as sodium chloride) 55 mg (2% DV)
- Potassium (as potassium aspartate and potassium phosphate) 250 mg (7% DV)
Other ingredients include malic acid, citric acid, beet juice (color), natural raspberry flavor, and rebaudioside A.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.
How to Use Ultima Replenisher for Keto Diets
Like any other supplements, it is important to take Ultima Replenisher Electrolyte Powder in the right dosage and use it properly.
The stick packs make it easy to use on the go. Just add to 16 fluid ounces of water and shake well. Follow the directions on the product for best results.
Depending on the flavor you can also add it into keto-friendly milk, smoothies, and shakes if that fits into your keto macros.
You can also add it to some sparkling water for a fizzy drink.
To boost your potassium and sodium intake even further you can also add some Lite Salt to your Ultima Replenisher electrolyte drink.
Just remember to keep track of your potassium and sodium intake so you aren’t overdoing it. Too much potassium in your blood, or hyperkalemia, is dangerous.
Advantages of Ultima Replenisher Electrolyte Powder
- 6 electrolytes + support minerals, including potassium, sodium, and magnesium
- Aids in hydration
- Supports muscle recovery
- All natural vegan ingredients with no artificial colors or flavors
- Supports weight loss
- Gluten free
- Zero calories
- Zero sugar
- Zero carbs
Ultima Replenisher Side Effects
- Ultima Replenisher is flavored with stevia extract which can cause stomach upset, digestive issues, and headaches in some people.
- It can be a little difficult to mix when adding it to water. Be sure to give it a good shake if you can. But be careful if you are using carbonated water or things could get messy.
- The taste can be displeasing to some.
For more on electrolyte imbalance when losing weight watch this:
To fight electrolyte imbalance and avoid the keto flu while on the keto diet Ultima Replenisher Electrolyte Powder is a good supplement to have on hand.
It provides the body with electrolytes and support minerals to hydrate the body during and after a workout. It helps increase energy and supports muscle recovery. It is an all-natural electrolyte supplement that does not contain artificial sweeteners, colors, maltodextrin, gluten, carbs, or calories.
If you are trying it for the first time we suggest going for the Ultima Replenisher variety pack so you can find out which flavors you prefer. You can then buy the larger 90 serving pack to get more for your money.
For more on the keto flu and other keto supplements read these articles: